Day wise Itinerary.
Day 1: Arrive Andaman
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit the famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
• Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability
• Cellular Jail is closed on Monday
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
• In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
Day 2: Port Blair – Diglipur (290 Km / 06 hour drive approximately)
After Breakfast depart for Diglipur via Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur & overnight stay at Diglipur in Hotel Pristine.
• Baratang road is closed on Monday
• You leave early morning and reach Diglipur only in the evening.
Day 3: Diglipur – Ross & Smith Island
After a leisure breakfast, leave for a full day fun filled trip to Ross and Smith Beach. It is a must see Beach Paradise that mesmerizes you with its natural beauty. It consists of two different Islands connected by a sandbar during low tide. Do not forget to carry lot of drinking water, beach towels & packed lunch. Evening return to respective Hotel Overnight stay at Diglipur
• Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Sharing boat for Ross and Smith Island. Subject to weather conditions.
Day 4: Diglipur – Baratang – Port Blair (290 Km / 06 hour drive approximately)
Early morning after breakfast depart by car from Diglipur to Baratang - by road from Port Blair. Baratang provides an ideal place for the eco-friendly tourist seeking the solitude of virgin nature. The land route from Port Blair (4.5 hours drive by Car) involves crossing of creeks and dense tropical rain forests. On the way see exotic Limestone Caves & Mud Volcanoes. Departure by Car from Baratang for Port Blair (150 kms).Return from a nature rich trip and check-in to your Hotel in Port Blair Overnight Stay at Hotel in Port Blair
• Leave Diglipur by morning.
• Sharing boat for Limestone cave.
• Lunch on direct payment, unless included in meal plan
Day 5: Port Blair – Havelock Island
Departure by Private/ Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard.Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrsproceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind.
• Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
• ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels ( Private/ Govt)
• There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
Day 6: Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk - Subject to weather ( ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
Day 7: Havelock – Kalapathar Beach – Port Blair
Check out from hotel and proceed to visit to Kalapathar Beach and then be dropped to Something Different – The Only Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant – Rated as No. 1 Restaurant in Trip Advisor). Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private/ Govt ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair in the evening. Evening at Leisure.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Request you to kindly carry the luggage and proceed to Kalapathar
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least an hour before vessel departure time
Day 8: Port Blair – City Tour
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) - covering the famous Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). In the evening visit local market - for shopping & souvenirs. Take feedback form from our guest representative and share your feedback! Your feedback counts.
• Chatham Saw Mill- Forest Museum is shut on Sunday and S/S places on Monday.
Day 9: Departure
Depart Port Blair by flight with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
1) 04 Nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Port Blair + 02 Nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Diglipur + 02 Nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Havelock
2) Daily breakfast on set menu or buffet basis, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
3) Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. PB – Havelock – PB by Private/Govt ferry
4) All transfers by 01 Ac car in Port Blair & Havelock and 01 N/Ac Car at Diglipiur/Baratang.
5) Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House subject to weather conditions
6) Visit to Ross & Smith Island
1) Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
2) Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
3) Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
4) Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
5) Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
6) GST 5%